Thursday 5 November 2009

You are a wuss




Being sick and waking-up at 11 isn't that bad after all, you get to watch very very weird movies but reallyyyyy great. That's how i extended my "filmographic culture" that wasn't great i must admit (Titanic was my favourite movie). But thanks to those lazy mornings i discovered Edward Scissorhands, My Suicidal Sweetheart, Arizona Dream, the Graduate, Cry Baby.. Yeah, i know they are either unknown either legendary and you can't get it how i didn't know about them earlier and i can't get it either. Anyway, can't wait to watch some other weirdly great movie, so if you have any suggestions :)





Mike Damone: I mean don't just walk in. You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.
Mark Ratner: Well, naturally something happens. I mean, you put the vibe out to 30 million chicks, something is gonna happen.
Mike Damone: That's the idea, Rat. That's the attitude.
Mark Ratner: The attitude?
Mike Damone: Yeah! The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.

Mike Damone: You are a wuss: part wimp, and part pussy.

Brad Hamilton: Right. Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Stacy Hamilton: When a guy has an orgasm, how much comes out?
Linda Barett: A quart or so.

Mr. Hand: What are you, people? On dope?

Brad's bad: Brad, your sister's turning into a fox!


You should be listening to:

No comments: